SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

This smells nice.

An excellent contribution to Newgrounds. It's a good thing you're posting to this site and not just youtube.

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

That was hot.

I fapped to that over 9000 times.

Warrior Cat Battle Warrior Cat Battle

lawl warriorcats

Ahaha This brought back some memories... Although I'm a bit confused as to what part of the book this was. Or was it just some random fight scene? Eh, it's been a long time since I read it. Can't remember. Anyways, the drawings and animation were really good, I haven't really seen a warriors animation like this for some time! The one thing I really disliked, though, was the audio. The music was kind of cheesy and the voice acting was sub-par. But overall, it was really good. Great job, Asi. 9/10

Katan Katan

Amazing, as always

Again you pull off a great animation. I loved all the technology, like the crane, the elevator, and the laser. I've been a big fan of your work since The Nutjob. I don't really have much to say other than it was great... smooth, well drawn, synced well with the music, nice story.... The only thing I didn't really get was the ending. But nevertheless, great work, as always. =D

Nenjas Nenjas

AHAHAHHAHAH The loading screen is fake XD

I don't understand... If you wanted a custom loading screen, why did you add the newgrounds logo, when you could have easily downloaded the newgrounds loading screen?

anyways, loop = bad, smooth animation, artwork needs some work, really short, kinda funny, nice audio... yeah thats about the summary. Too lazy to write out a big long review.

Solrac responds:

Well, Walrus-Ninja...
I appreciate your review BUT...
I do not use Adobe Flash
I use AnimeStudio 5 by E-Frontier
I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THE PRELOADER!!!
I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THE LOOP!!!
AND I DONT WANT A PIECE OF HISTORY!!!

spooky.swf spooky.swf

Best animation ever.

The story was so deep!

Fawx responds:

thanks

Webcams Webcams

lol

The humour makes up for the animation.

Cyberen Drops the Soap! Cyberen Drops the Soap!

I LOVE CYBEREN!

These are truly amazing animations.

Kill the Noob's Website Kill the Noob's Website

Okay.

could use some sound, and maybe a bit more humour. But it was enjoyable. I'll give you a seven.

Transpiration Transpiration

HOLY FUCKING HELL

MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER WAS THE LEAF!

hai m00sheep.