My Little Pony Sprites V5 My Little Pony Sprites V5

Friendship is Badass.

"Game for children"? "Wrong target audience"? Pfft, looks like some people don't know the pure masculinity that is MLP.
Anyways, this is pretty sick. I was hoping you could walk around as the other characters though. The sprites are well done, and it's pretty good for something so simple. Not gonna give you full points though, just because it's not a completed game. Still, looks promising. GJ.

urimas responds:

thanks, yeah I know I'll add mini-games for most of the main characters :)

thanks for reviewing

Slime Fight Slime Fight

Best Score: 10

Kinda fun, not much to do except strategize on how you can get the most kills. It's a bit stategic that way, so I'll give you a 6. But these kind of TBC things aren't my cup of tea.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

447 seconds. Unlike most reviewers, I actually found it fun and exciting XD Maybe I'm just weird. =P

But yeah, I liked the graphics, I liked the whole emo thing, even if the gameplay left something to be desired, I enjoyed it.

I think that the music could've been better, though.

AustinBreed responds:

The music was intentional, and it was made specifically for this game. And thanks.

Sabermania Sabermania

The Review

First the good: The game is very fun, and very well done. It really makes you feel like you're a lightsaber fighter. I also like how your hands look like when your defending and attacking and how when you swing the saber in offense mode, it looks like an offensive swing, and in defensive mode, it looks like a block. I thought that was done well. I also like how each character has a different ending, to give you more to aspire to than just beating it with one single character.

However, a few things bug me: The characters and rewards. First of all, I thought Vix was a guy when I saw her portrait =P. Even though the reward at the end is cool sometimes, it could also be a lot more satisfying. some of the end art is cool, like Mous, Argonz, and Mike Charger, but some of it isn't like Emano Emasa and Angel G. Also the text could be a lot longer, I want to read more about the charactewr and their backstory. For instance, Angel G's paragraph basically says "Yeah, she's has a cool suit of armour. She won Sabermania. Yeah. Even those two guys that you fought last. Of course you already knew that, because you just fought them."

But overall, I really liked the gameplay. 8/10. good job.

Another Crappy Maze Another Crappy Maze

not bad

Not bad, as far as mouse avoiders go. the levels are more entertaining at level 6 and up.

The best game ever! The best game ever!

BEST. GAME. EVER.

This was really quite amusing.

M00SHEEP responds:

So its funny when theres no cock jokes? hmmmm

Hospital the dead strike Hospital the dead strike

.......

Fun game, but it could be a lot better. Nice try.

Dungeon Interactive Dungeon Interactive

Nice try.

The reason I gave you 5 is that it was funny how hard you tried to make it scary and hoe bad you failed. Nice try, though.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

This is actually a pretty fun game...

This is a pretty good stress reliever. Mindless mario fighting action. Just what I need right now. Fucking school... anyways, it's a pretty good beat 'em up. And I usually don't like that genre very much. Nice work.

Alien vs. Predator: PONG Alien vs. Predator: PONG

I DID IT!

I FINALLY BEAT PONG! I'VE PLAYED MANY DIFFERENT VERSIONS< AND I FINALLY BEAT IT!

It was a great game, great pong game. Best pong game I've ever seen.

But it's still only pong. 7/20