SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

This smells nice.

An excellent contribution to Newgrounds. It's a good thing you're posting to this site and not just youtube.

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

That was hot.

I fapped to that over 9000 times.

Warrior Cat Battle Warrior Cat Battle

lawl warriorcats

Ahaha This brought back some memories... Although I'm a bit confused as to what part of the book this was. Or was it just some random fight scene? Eh, it's been a long time since I read it. Can't remember. Anyways, the drawings and animation were really good, I haven't really seen a warriors animation like this for some time! The one thing I really disliked, though, was the audio. The music was kind of cheesy and the voice acting was sub-par. But overall, it was really good. Great job, Asi. 9/10

My Little Pony Sprites V5 My Little Pony Sprites V5

Friendship is Badass.

"Game for children"? "Wrong target audience"? Pfft, looks like some people don't know the pure masculinity that is MLP.
Anyways, this is pretty sick. I was hoping you could walk around as the other characters though. The sprites are well done, and it's pretty good for something so simple. Not gonna give you full points though, just because it's not a completed game. Still, looks promising. GJ.

urimas responds:

thanks, yeah I know I'll add mini-games for most of the main characters :)

thanks for reviewing

Slime Fight Slime Fight

Best Score: 10

Kinda fun, not much to do except strategize on how you can get the most kills. It's a bit stategic that way, so I'll give you a 6. But these kind of TBC things aren't my cup of tea.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

447 seconds. Unlike most reviewers, I actually found it fun and exciting XD Maybe I'm just weird. =P

But yeah, I liked the graphics, I liked the whole emo thing, even if the gameplay left something to be desired, I enjoyed it.

I think that the music could've been better, though.

AustinBreed responds:

The music was intentional, and it was made specifically for this game. And thanks.

Reggae Rasta Reggae Rasta

Why, yes, doctor.

This made me smile.

Untitled Song For Julianne Untitled Song For Julianne

Why so serious?

Why so serious?

Was that a killswitch Engage reference in there?

HappyHomicide responds:

haha it was the most cliche thing i could think of. I knida figured it was obvious i was being sarcastic about the seriousness thing.

Evil-Dog - Till My Last Breath Evil-Dog - Till My Last Breath

Good doggy.

Very nice. What's that higher instrument? Is it like an organ or something?

Evil-Dog responds:

Strings, choirs, synth ;)

Satan Claus Satan Claus

win

Santa is an anagram of satan XDD

Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

Magnificent!

I love the wings! Wings are always hard for me =/... and the pose really makes her look fallen and ashamed. great work! =)

milkxcore responds:

I have troubles with wings too, these are the only ones I've drawn and liked.
haha.

Meow meow vs Dog dog Meow meow vs Dog dog

Lovely

Beautiful! I like the explosions, they're done really well. It's more of an animation than art, though... oh well.

NCH responds:

well, in the FAQ for art portal, animated gifs are accepted, so probably it will be a great place for future EZtoon animators to showcase their work in original .gif and not .swf